Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back At It.

I'm back!
I took a little break as it was finals week, then I was on vacation from school, then I needed to get myself back in the mode of being in school. So, now I am trying to maintain my blog and dedicate myself to posting about once a week again.  So this is what's new with me.....

1. I switched to the 4 year track at OCOM. I feel that this will help me create more of a school, life, work balance.  I don't want to quit my job, I don't know how I could live just off of student loans, plus I like my job so why quit.  Also, on the 4 year track I will be able to take more elective courses that I would be too busy to take on the 3 year track.  Speaking of elective courses.....

2. I signed up for a beginners mandarin class.  In school we have to learn so much in Chinese, names of things, that we don't understand.  I think having even a rudimentary understanding of the language will help me a lot.  Also, I like languages.  Which reminds me I need to practice my German way more :(

3. I am still trying to work on balancing my life a little more, giving myself some free time, spending time with loved ones, doing well at school, doing well at work.  I feel like I can have it all, so I am working on making that possible for me!

4. I moved to a new house and the tiniest angel is going to come live with me soon! Yay, here is a picture to show you all what an angel she is!

And that is me in a nutshell for now.  I will try to post once a week again with things that I am learning and just life in general :)
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment